Day 1: WIN Global Online Symposium: Your implant journey: from Basics to Beyond
The Women’s Implantology Network will be hosting the global symposium online on 9 and 10 June. A panel of expert speakers from around the world will take you on a journey through all stages of implant treatment.
The first day will focus on considered planning with presentations on the importance of the initial case assessment, how to apply prosthodontically driven planning, and the use of the exciting new development Smilecloud to aid planning and communication.
Agenda Day 1:
- Charlotte Stilwell: Introduction
- Adela Laverick: Moderation
- Laurence Adriaens: My first implant cases: planning for success
- Diana de Macedo: Smilecloud. What can virtual planning offer you and your patients?
- Olympia Karacosta: Benefits of a prosthodontically driven approach
- Live panel discussion and Q&A
* The products referred to in this webinar may not be available in all countries and IFU’s may vary from country / region to country / region. For more information please contact your local Straumann entity or distributor.
** The webinar is being recorded. In case you are experiencing issues with the live webinar, due to high traffic, you will be able to enjoy the recorded lecture the following day.
More webinars by Straumann, WIN
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.