To take the C.E. Quiz, please answer the questions by checking the appropriate checkboxes. By submitting your answers and passing the quiz you will be taken to a page that will allow you to print the C.E. certificate or download it as a PDF file.
To change your email address, please go to the “my account” area of the website, find the “Email” field, type in your new email address and press the “Update Profile” button.
To register for a Live Webinar, please login into your account then go to the webinar page and press the “Register” button. To register for an On Demand Webinar, please go to the webinar page and press the play button. This will register you for the On Demand Webinar and will also start the playback.
To attend a Live Webinar, please make sure you register for the webinar by pressing the “Register” button on the webinar page. At the time of the webinar, login into your account, go to the webinar page and press the “Launch Now” button.
15 minutes prior to Live Webinar we will also send you a “Now Live” email notification with a direct link to the webinar room.
All our webinars are recorded. The recording is made available within 48 hours of the live webinar. We notify all registrants once the recording has been posted online.
Please make sure to keep your account details up-to-date. Only this way the C.E. Certificates you are receiving are valid. To update your contact information, please visit the “My Profile” area of the website.
The amount of C.E. Credits obtained is shown, only when logged in into your account, on the top right area of the website. You can also view the courses you are registered for under the “My profile” section of the website.
In order to earn your CE Credits for the webinar, on-demand course or article please follow the instructions below:
- Please make sure you are logged in. If you don’t have an account, you can create an account for free.
- Please locate the webinar or article you want to take the C.E. Certificate for. You can do so by using the main menu and browsing the website or by searching the website for the course/article name.
- Once you have located the webinar or article, please click it and this will get you to the course or article page.
- In the middle of this page, you will notice a row of tabs ending with the “C.E. Certificate” tab.
- Please click the “C.E. Certificate” tab
- Please submit the short survey
- Once the survey has been submitted you will have access to the C.E. Quiz.
- Please answer the questions by checking the appropriate checkboxes. By submitting your answers and passing the quiz you will be taken to a page that will allow you to print the C.E. certificate.
- You can now print the C.E. certificate.
- You will also receive an email confirming the CE certificate.
- We also keep track of your CE certificates and you will always be able to access them under your account.
In general, the ADA CERP and AGD PACE CE credits offered through our website are approved by local Dental Boards. However, CE requirements may change at any time. Therefore, all dental professionals are encouraged to check with their state dental board to confirm the exact CE credits hours required for their particular license renewal and the total number of credit hours allowed through home study.
- Apple devices https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adobe-connect-mobile/id430437503?mt=8
- Android devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.adobe.connectpro&hl=en
When webinar will start, just go to the website as you normally would, make sure you are logged in and press the launch button. The mobile device will switch you to the Adobe Connect Mobile app and the webinar will load.
Alternatively you can go to the website by pressing the “Launch Now” button in the “NOW LIVE” or “Webinar Reminder” emails you receive for each webinar.
To pass the C.E. Quiz, the total number of correct answers must be at least 75% of the number of questions. For a 4 question C.E. Quiz you need to provide at least 3 correct answers while for an 8 question C.E. Quiz you need to provide at least 6 correct answers.
As an attendee, you will require a computer with audio, a high-speed Internet connection and Adobe Flash player, which is already installed in 99% of computers.
Additionally we suggest installing the “Adobe Connect Add-in” which you can download here: https://www.adobe.com/support/connect/downloads-updates.html
Your webinar experience depends on your Internet connection speed. While most Internet connections will allow you to have an optimal webinar experience, if your internet connection speed or stability fluctuates during the webinar, your experience will be sub-optimal.