Managing complications associated with full-arch rehabilitation
Iatrogenic complications are the most common ones in implant therapy. Understanding the biological and mechanical causes is critical to prevention.
- Understanding the causes of implant complications
- Balancing biological and mechanical strains
- Techniques to control the outcomes at surgery and restorative stages
- Case selection and the business of success
* The products referred to in this webinar may not be available in all countries and IFU’s may vary from country / region to country / region. For more information please contact your local Straumann entity or distributor.
** The webinar is being recorded. In case you are experiencing issues with the live webinar, due to high traffic, you will be able to enjoy the recorded lecture the following day.
More webinars by Straumann
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.