Establishing a patient-centered implant practice: state-of-the-art immediate implant treatment
The CoDE Global Symposium will present a comprehensive overview of immediate implant treatment success in a series of five lectures provided by experienced clinicians in the field, followed by a live panel discussion among the speakers.
The end-to-end digital workflow, including artificial intelligence (AI) tools enrolled in smile design and communication, will be discussed to ensure patient satisfaction and predictable treatment plans. In addition, the essential surgical considerations for immediate implant placement and loading will be addressed, as well as their importance in achieving stable and optimal aesthetic outcomes considering the critical role of regeneration in enhancing successful osseointegration and soft and hard tissue stability.
By the end of this event, participants will gain an in-depth understanding of the key factors that contribute to the long-term success of immediate implant treatment, as well as how to establish a patient-centered implant practice capable of delivering optimal clinical outcomes.
- Get to know how dentists, lab technicians and patients can benefit from a streamlined digital workflow.
- Highlight the importance of collaboration in planning immediate treatments using Smilecloud software.
- Describe step-by-step the clinical procedures that are involved in favourable immediate implant placement in the aesthetic area.
- Learn the surgical tips and techniques for immediate implant placement and how to overcome the associated challenges.
- Be ready to apply surgical approaches for bone regeneration and soft tissue management associated with immediate implants
- “Establishing a patient-centered implant practice: state-of-the-art immediate implant treatment” intro and moderated by Dr Eirik Salvesen
- “Digital transformation of immediate implant restoration: The future of dental treatments” with Prof. Hani Tohme
- “The power of teamwork and communication with Smilecloud in planning immediate treatments” with Dr Maja Chmielewska
- “The three key points for immediate implant treatment in the aesthetic area” with Dr Sergio Piano
- “Immediate implant placement: surgical tips for optimal long-term outcomes” with Dr Jeanette Chua
- “How to achieve predictable regeneration in immediate implant treatments?” with Dr Leandro Nunes
* The products referred to in this webinar may not be available in all countries and IFU’s may vary from country / region to country / region. For more information please contact your local Straumann entity or distributor.
** The webinar is being recorded. In case you are experiencing issues with the live webinar, due to high traffic, you will be able to enjoy the recorded lecture the following day.
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.