Single-tooth implants in daily practice: benefits of digital vs traditional workflows
Single-tooth implants constitute a majority of many practices. Immediate loading with provisionalisation could be technique-sensitive and time-consuming for many practitioners. This webinar will cover traditional workflows for ideal aesthetic outcomes and compare digital workflows for improved efficiency and reduced chairside time for a better patient experience. This course will also cover the benefits of intra-oral scanners vs conventional impressions for customised abutments, including the comparison of stock vs customised abutments and why digital workflows make a positive impact in day-to-day single-tooth implant dentistry.
- demonstrate direct vs indirect techniques for conventional provisional restorations for immediate loading
- explore different digital workflows for immediate loading of provisional restorations
- understanding intra-oral scans vs traditional impressions for recording soft tissue emergence profiles for customised abutments
- comparing stock and customised abutments
* The products referred to in this webinar may not be available in all countries and IFU’s may vary from country / region to country / region. For more information please contact your local Straumann entity or distributor.
** The webinar is being recorded. In case you are experiencing issues with the live webinar, due to high traffic, you will be able to enjoy the recorded lecture the following day.
More webinars by Straumann
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.