on 4 or on 6? Decision making for immediate restoration in edentulous patients
In an ideal scenario, every rehabilitation of a completely edentulous patient should be done with an immediate loading protocol.
However, several aspects can influence the outcomes of the implants, as well as of the implant supported restoration. Our presentation will discuss about the number and distribution of implants, as well as tips on how to obtain excellent primary stability, allowing immediate loading in a more predictable manner.
- Review the evolution of implant rehabilitation for the completely edentulous patient
- . Identify clinical situations that are favorable for immediacy in fully edentulous patients
- Recognize factors that can influence primary stability in implant surgery
- Review the scientific evidence and illustrate clinical indications to the use of 4 or 6 implants to rehabilitate a complete edentulous patient
* The Straumann Group's products and solutions displayed might not be available or cleared in your country. Please consult your local organization for more information.
** The webinar is being recorded. In case you are experiencing issues with the live webinar, due to high traffic, you will be able to enjoy the recorded lecture the following day.
More webinars by Straumann
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.