Neodent Discovery - EasyGuide: guided surgery and immediacy integrated into a digital protocol
Guided surgery helps us avoid errors in implant position and therefore prosthetic complications. The necessary digital planning combines the expertise of the multidisciplinary team and integrates the prosthetic and surgical needs of each patient. Thus, it makes implant procedures -both prosthetic and surgical- more reliable.
As part of a digital protocol, guided surgery has its specific indications and inherent challenges.
- Understanding the need of correct data collection to avoid inaccuracies
- Comprehending the indication and inherent challenges of guided surgery
- Understanding the importance of the correct drilling sequence during guided surgery
- Comprehending the significance of clinical treatment planning and timing in the guided surgery flow
* The Straumann Group's products and solutions displayed might not be available or cleared in your country. Please consult your local organization for more information.
** The webinar is being recorded. In case you are experiencing issues with the live webinar, due to high traffic, you will be able to enjoy the recorded lecture the following day.
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.