Limiting periodontal and peri-implant diseases during and beyond the Pandemic: from the chair to self-care
The Straumann Oral-B Symposium took place at Europerio 10 in Copenhagen and was focused on preventive clinical and self-care for the life cycle of the implant and general periodontal health.
- To highlight the available evidence and to provide original data on the management of periodontitis and peri-implant disease with the adjunct of regenerative devices in terms of overall well-being in a post-pandemic era.
- To understand the role of the bacterial biofilm in the pathogenesis of periodontal and peri-implant disease and the impact of different clinical and domestic strategies on biofilm growth.
- To analyze the efficacy and user-friendliness of different tools for dental plaque removal.
- To discuss the applicability of novel protocols to the prevention of biological complications in susceptible patients.
* The Straumann Group's products and solutions displayed might not be available or cleared in your country. Please consult your local organization for more information.
** The webinar is being recorded. In case you are experiencing issues with the live webinar, due to high traffic, you will be able to enjoy the recorded lecture the following day.
More webinars by Straumann
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.