Digital transformation in the busy dental practice
Join Dr. Paul Fugazzotto for an informative webinar discussing how to integrate digital workflows into busy clinical practices, for the benefit of the patients and clinical team. Designed for the surgeon, restorative dentist and their dental assistants, this webinar will explore conceptual and technical aspects of digital dentistry for single to multiple and full-arch implant cases, ensuring its efficient and effective utilization.
- Why and how to incorporate digital workflows into the busy dental practice
- Putting together an effective treatment team
- Digital workflows from impression taking to delivery of the prosthesis
- Utilization of digital technologies to bring about practice transformation and continued growth and profitability
* The products referred to in this webinar may not be available in all countries and IFU’s may vary from country / region to country / region. For more information please contact your local Straumann entity or distributor.
** The webinar is being recorded. In case you are experiencing issues with the live webinar, due to high traffic, you will be able to enjoy the recorded lecture the following day.
More webinars by Straumann
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.