Decision making for immediate implant placement
1. To illustrate the possibilities and benefits of immediate implants
2. To show when immediate implants can be used and the circumstances in which they are not suitable.
- Be aware of when and where immediate implants can be used
- Know the benefits to patients of immediate implants in terms of treatment time and soft tissue preservation
- Have a clear rationale for this treatment and knowledge of the research data.
* The Straumann Group's products and solutions displayed might not be available or cleared in your country. Please consult your local organization for more information.
** The webinar is being recorded. In case you are experiencing issues with the live webinar, due to high traffic, you will be able to enjoy the recorded lecture the following day.
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.