A single implant design suitable for all clinical situations, the Neodent Helix story!
Discover the Neodent Helix unique design with a cumulative survival rate of 99.7%. Explore the outstanding Neodent Grand Morse® prosthetic connection and familiarize yourself with immediate implant loading, subcrestal placement and abutment level impression.
By the end of this webinar you will:
- understand the uniqueness of the design of Neodent Helix
- be able to see the outstanding Neodent Grand Morse prosthetic connection
- be familiarized with immediate implant loading, subcrestal placement and abutment level impression
- understand the digital accessible possibilities with the Neodent implant
* The Straumann Group's products and solutions displayed might not be available or cleared in your country. Please consult your local organization for more information.
** The webinar is being recorded. In case you are experiencing issues with the live webinar, due to high traffic, you will be able to enjoy the recorded lecture the following day.
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.