The CODE Global Symposium will present a comprehensive overview of immediate implant treatment success in a series of 5 lectures provided by experienced clinicians in the field, followed by a live panel discussion among the speakers.
The end-to-end digital workflow, including AI tools enrolled in smile design and communication; will be discussed to ensure patient satisfaction and predictable treatment plans. In addition, the essential surgical considerations for immediate implant placement and loading will be addressed, as well as their importance in achieving stable and optimal esthetic outcomes considering the critical role of regeneration in enhancing successful osseointegration and soft and hard tissue stability.
By the end of this event, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the key factors that contribute to the long-term success of immediate implant treatment, as well as how to establish a patient-centered implant practice capable of delivering optimal clinical outcomes.
- Get to know how Dentists, lab technicians, and patients all benefit alike from a streamlined digital workflow.
- Highlight the importance of collaboration in planning immediate treatments using Smilecloud software.
- Describe step-by-step the clinical procedures that are involved in favorable immediate implant placement in the esthetic area.
- Learn the surgical tips and techniques for immediate implant placement and how to overcome the associated challenges.
- Be ready to apply surgical approaches for bone regeneration and soft tissue management associated with immediate implants.
REGISTER FOR FREE
Dr. Eirik Salvesen, Prof. Hani Tohme, Dr. Maja Chmielewska, Dr. Sergio Piano, Dr. Jeanette Chua, Dr. Leandro Soeiro Nunes